Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Since we've been gone

Hey Blogger World this is Heidi from Kookaburra. Sorry I have been gone for so long. I just finished attending a webinar by Manta and Yext on the importance of getting your cyber foot print out there. This webinar was an eye opener for me. I knew I should be blogging, I just didn't understand the why of why I should be blogging or how was I going to fit yet more thing into my already crazy schedule. At times it is overwhelming at all the facets of being involved in the running of a small family business. Some days and weeks it is all you can do to get the day to day stuff accomplished, much less find time to spend trying to grow your business on the internet; But this is the world now live in and I need to get more active in that world. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to get the Kookaburra name out in to the cyber world let me know. I am always open to new ideas. So...this is going to be the first of what I hope will be many post about life at Kookaburra, our wonderful products and all the awesome ways in which you can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment