Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog

Hello and welcome to Kookaburra's blog page!

Kookaburra products are earth friendly laundry and cleaning concentrates that Harness the Natural Cleaning Power of Mother Nature. Kookaburra products are concentrated to provide value for your dollar, a little goes a long way. All Kookaburra products are biodegradable and septic system safe.

The Kookaburra product line consists of two Natural Laundering Concentrates Kookaburra Wash (with Tea Tree Oil and Lanolin) and Kookaburra Delicate (with Tea Tree Oil and Lavender), and our amazing household cleaner Kookaburra Power (with Tea Tree Oil and Natural Orange Oil). We also manufacture a 4th product Kookaburra Scour (a Natural Plant based Woolscouring Formula) for cleaning raw wool.

For more information on our products, check out our website at http://www.kookaburraco.com/.

3 comments:

  1. I love Kookaburra! So glad you guys are getting the word out there. Everyone needs to know about these great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog... to advertise! Are you offering a free sample?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a fan of your woolwash and you left a comment on my blog re: availability of Kookaburra scouring product on my review of Unicorn's Power Scour on raw fleece. I'm happy to review your Kookaburra Scour on raw wool product if you send me a sample. Feel free to contact me via email posted on my blog. Good luck with your online marketing push :)

    ReplyDelete